Wonders of the Mekong project aims to maintain the ecological, cultural, and economic integrity of the most important river and delta system in the world. One key point about how project reaches its goal is to increase public’s awareness using the positive story from different angles of the Mekong basin and this is your mission as a Young Eco Ambassador in 2018. ?
“Join us to explore the hidden wonders of the Mekong and tell her story to the world” ?
– Aged between 16-25,
– Commitment to get involved in the project from March 2018 – December 2018, approximately 5 hours a week (on a flexible manner, most training, field trip and awareness work will occur mostly in the weekend and public holiday).
– Be able to work in team, generate creative ideas, and execute the campaign and events.
– Be active in social and environmental causes.
– Ability to use skills, talents and any other media tools to promote and raise awareness of the public.
– Able to contribute 7 USD for a membership fee (This will be used for printing your YEA:Mekong Generation’s t-shirt)
For more information, please send the message to our Facebook page.
Our Blog: youngecoambassador.wordpress.com
Apply here: https://goo.gl/5QP8P3